LF39 6 cylinder 3900 cc liquid cooled engine
Please call us for pricing at 519-933-2055. At this time, retail pricing is being reviewed and will be set in USD$ prior to AirVenture – Oshkosh 2018.
A formal quote will be provided in your local currency.
Taxes, crating and transport from Canada to your location is not included and can be quoted separately.
This price includes:
- The Engine with Integrated Alternator, Water Pump, Oil Pump and Electric Starter.
- Rubber Mounts (Dimensions Same as Jabiru and UL Power)
- Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter and Injectors
- 2 Ignition Coils, Spark Plugs and Ignition Leads
- ECU and Wiring Loom (standard redundant injection)
- 3 Water Temperature Sensors (2 for ECU and one for instrument)
- Oil Pressure and Oil Temperature Sensors
- Oil Radiator, Oil Filter, Oil Tank with Breather System and Hose + Connectors
- Exhaust Flanges adaptable to your aircraft is included with lambda probe.
- The Liquid Cooling System – radiator, hoses and expansion tank.
- Different aircraft require different cooling configurations. It is too difficult to anticipate a solution for every installation.
- Attempting to provide a universal solution would be both inefficient and overly expensive.
- The expected weight of the engine completely installed with liquids should be less than 178 lbs.
- This weight does not include the engine mount or propeller.
The actual TBO time is 1500 hours.
- Plywood crate (FAO-IPPC-ISPM15), packaging and handling US $150.00.
- Extra fuel pump US $135.00.
Warranty: 2 years or 300 hours whatever is first achieved
All prices indicated are excluding taxes and transportation costs.
Prices subject to change without notice.